arTour is Queensland's centre of contemporary touring knowledge. arTour supports performing artists and producers to tour work through regional Queensland and nationally. arTour also assists Queensland presenters to program performance work for their local audiences.
- support to broker relationships between producers and presenters
- a curated approach to achieve presenters programing objectives
- advice and support for producers and presenters to access tour funding through the Playing Queensland Fund and other funding opportunities
- fee for service tour management
- marketing and touring advice and support for producers and presenters
arTour's high quality touring support, advocacy and leadership will mean:
- Venues have more choice than picking a show from a menu or showcase
- Conversations move beyond just logistics and into a discussion about ideas, programming, audience and community engagement, and what shows and experiences might work best for the local communities
- Arts companies can stay longer in a town, create meaningful connections with local communities and artists and understand the local context
- Audiences are given the chance to see quality work and build their understanding of the work they are seeing
- Performing arts tours are the spark for activating regional cultural precincts and cultural vibrancy in towns throughout Queensland
arTour is managed by Circa and supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.
arTour respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands, waters and seas on which we work and live paying respects to Elders, past, present and future.