arTour supported projects must acknowledge arTour in all marketing and publicity activity related to the tour. This includes logo as well as written acknowledgement on all materials (print, digital and broadcast).
arTour text acknowledgment
Tour supported by arTour an initiative of the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.
Combined text acknowledgment
If the tour is also funded by the Touring Queensland Fund a combined text acknowledge can be used.
This project is supported by The Touring Queensland Fund and arTour, initiatives of the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.
For more information on Arts Queensland acknowledgments visit the Arts Queensland website.
You can download either EPS, JPG or GIF files. EPS files can be used in all graphic design programs, JPG and GIF files are to be used in Microsoft Office programs such as Word.
To download the logos on a PC right click on the link for the appropriate file > choose 'Save target as...' > choose a destination on your computer.
To download the logos on a MAC click on the link for the appropriate file > choose 'Save file' to save it onto your computer.
- Media releases – text acknowledgment
- Speeches – text acknowledgement
- Annual Reports – logo and text acknowledgment
- Promotional videos – logo acknowledgment
- Television, radio and newspaper advertisements – logo acknowledgment
- Newsletters – logo and text acknowledgment
- Print and electronic promotional materials such as brochures, posters, conference programs, performance programs and invitations – logo and text acknowledgment
- Signage at event – logo acknowledgment
- Website – logo and text acknowledgment