The Centre comprises:
- the 900 seat main Auditorium with raked floor and comfortable lounge seating;
- the 200 seat Federation Room, a flat-floored multi-purpose room, with the option of tiered seating, an innovative and exciting theatre space, suitable for exhibitions and the perfect spot for medium-sized conferences, dinners or receptions;
- the Foyer table-seats 300, suitable for cabarets, civic receptions, trade shows, school formals, dinners and more;
- the Conference Room - an intimate meeting room with excellent facilities for meetings, seminars and breakout space catering for up to 20 persons; and
- the Band Room - a small gathering area for rehearsals, dance warm-ups, break-outs or meetings.
Less than an hour's flight from Brisbane to Hervey Bay (30 kilometres away) and a 2½ hour drive north on the Bruce Highway, the Brolga is one of regional Queensland's best theatre and convention centres.